The envisage role of the steering group will include:
• Making recommendations to the research team on decision-making about focus/emphasis for the study
• Advising the research team in terms of key individuals/organisations to contact for study
• Providing input on direction for the development of a larger research proposal for Phase II of study
• 3-4 meetings (1 hour) to meet with the research team during the 4-5 months duration of Phase I of this study
• Read the outputs of the study and provide feedback to research team (outputs: scoping study & report on key informant interviews.
To find out more about the research and the roles of the Steering Group, kindly refer to the Terms of References.
If you are interested in joining the steering group, please contact Carola Eyber firstname.lastname@example.org by 18th December 2020.